Welcome to Main St.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE?
Thanks for your interest in working for CherryRoad Media. Use the jot form below to submit your resume.
CherryRoad Media is seeking creative thinkers, team players, and self-starters for the role of Multi Media Newspaper Sales Executive. As a member of our sales team, you will work with new and existing customers to help them achieve their business goals through strategic planning and multi-media tactics. This position is fully remote, but does require local travel within designated markets. If you are passionate about contributing to the success of small communities and their local business culture, we want to hear from you! Join our team today as a Multi Media Newspaper Sales Executive and help us make a positive impact in communities across the country.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads through cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Conduct needs assessments and recommend advertising solutions to clients that align with their marketing objectives.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations that articulate the value of advertising in our newspaper’s print and digital platforms.
- Negotiate advertising rates and terms to secure long-term partnerships with clients.
- Work collaboratively with the editorial team to identify and develop targeted advertising solutions for clients.
- Monitor and report on advertising campaign performance to clients and make recommendations for optimization as necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in print and digital advertising sales.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address client needs effectively.
- Knowledge of the newspaper industry, advertising trends, and digital advertising platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and sales-related software.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
If you are passionate about sales, have a strong understanding of the print and digital advertising industry, and are driven to succeed, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as a Multi Media Newspaper Sales Executive.
CherryRoad is looking for innovative thinkers who can bring new ideas to our industry.
CherryRoad Media is focused on community success. We’re looking for individuals who care about the community they live in.
CherryRoad has a legacy of being a solution focused company; we see technology as a way to better serve our customers, no matter where they are.